Skip to main content

Sandra Bullock Confronts Chelsea Handler in Naked Shower Sketch Video

Sandra Bullock gave Chelsea Handler a surprise visit in the staff shower room of "Chelsea Lately". The "All About Steve" actress confronted the TV host and gave her no room for argument when giving some advice on how to be a good role model for young girls.

Sandra freaked Chelsea out when she suddenly appeared in front of her while she was happily showered. "Hi Sandra," the 37-year-old presenter greeted her unexpected naked guest, to which the 48-year-old star quickly corrected, "Sandy."

Instead of congratulating her on her new studio, Sandy launched a series of criticisms toward Chelsea. "Don't worry about what I just said. What you need to worry about is pulling your s**t together with this fancy new stage that you have, which I think is a sham," she said to a confused Chelsea.

"First of all, stop calling yourself 'the white Oprah'," Sandy chastised Chelsea. In her defense, the host said, "I never called myself the white Oprah! I was misquoted in Serbian Vogue!" The actress didn't buy her excuse and continued scolding Chelsea.

"You have a responsibility to be a respectable talk show host. This comes directly from Oprah's mouth, to my ear, to my mouth, out of my mouth, into your ear, down your body, out of your vagina, up my vagina, out my a**," she deadpanned. "The theme of this message is that you are a huge disappointment."

"Just because you're the only person on late-night television who has tiny little lady bits does not give you a free pass. You have a responsibility to be a role model - a role model to young girls and gay and questioning youth. And you need to lay off the booze. Lay off the booze!"

"I am not drinking nearly as much as I used to drink," Chelsea insisted. Ignoring her defense, Sandy delivered her final message, "Stop sleeping with your guests! It's beneath you. That is why I have not done your show. I do not want to sleep with you."

Chelsea, who was once romantically linked to 50 Cent, said, "I don't sleep with that many anymore. I mean, just some of the rappers." Her argument, however, was met with a slap in the face by Sandy. "What's her problem?" a flustered-looking Chelsea said when her naked guest was gone.


Comments