Skip to main content

Lineage 2 - Goddess of Destruction: Tauti - Hunting Zone Changes

Hunting Zone Changes

We changed the interior of the Cruma Tower into a viewable region.

We drastically decreased the critical rate of monsters’ magic skills.

We dramatically decreased the number of Kartia’s Guards in the altar room of Kartia’s Labyrinth.

We increased the HP of the boss in solo-type Kartia’s Labyrinth.

We changed the boss fights of Varlock and Baylor in the Crystal Caverns as follows:
  • The Prison Gate Key, which can be acquired during the boss fight, will now be inserted directly into the character inventory.
  • The Prison Gate Key is now a one-hour limited item.
We changed the time limit of the Octavis Boss Fight instance (normal mode) inside Orbis Temple to 2 hours.

The time interval for changing the location of the “Merchant of Mammon” has been changed from 30 minutes to 4 hours.

Bug Fixes
  • We fixed the issue in which the stage wouldn’t change even if all monsters were hunted down in the alter room of Kartia’s Labyrinth.
  • We fixed the issue in which the boss monster’s petrified state would come undone before the seventh stage in Kartia’s Labyrinth.
  • We fixed the issue in which the pathway to the Stone Coffin room wouldn’t open even if you killed Beleth, the Hellbound Raid boss.
  • We fixed the issue in which the transparent state of the Enraged Master Kinen, who occasionally spawns in the fourth stage of the Fortuna instance dungeon, would not come undone.
  • We fixed the issue in which the dead body of a servitor summoned in an instance dungeon would not disappear.
  • We fixed the issue in which the Vampire Queen of the Tower of Insolence didn’t respond correctly to attacks.
  • We fixed the issue in which the stage wouldn’t change even if all monsters were killed in Kartia’s Labyrinth altar room.
  • We fixed the error in which the Enraged Master Kinen, the raid boss of Fortuna, does not appear sometimes after the death of its double.
  • We fixed the issue in which we could use an abnormal method of going through the Core Naia battle area entrance.
  • We fixed the issue in which you turn into a Cursed Transformed Object when subject to the Orbis’ Curse skill while in the Blood Sword Akamanah transformation state.
  • We fixed the issue in which a raid boss’ magic would be sealed through a knight class’ Justice Punishment skill.
  • We fixed the issue in which buffs would not work on ally NPCs in solo-type Kartia’s Labyrinth.
  • We fixed the issue in which the Teleport Cube would sometimes not disappear after time has elapsed after killing Epidos in Hellbound’s Steel Citadel.
  • The problem of the Dimensional Poison Zone skill effect not being cancelled even after hunting "Kartia Dimensional Watcher" at the 1st floor of Kartia's Labyrinth has been fixed.
  • The problem of screen playing not being ended even after entering inside the instance dungeon when entering "Fortuna" has been fixed.
  • The phenomenon of Balok not using any skills when it is attacked with servitors has been corrected.
  • The problem of the NPC “Hermuncus” incorrectly stating in its HTML that the Seed of Annihilation is a level 88 hunting ground has been corrected.
  • The problem of the raid boss “Baylor” in the Crystal Caverns occasionally moving inside the Secret Gate has been corrected.
  • The problem where the boss gate not opening in the level 95 “Kartia’s Labyrinth” even when the “Kartia Dimensional Watcher” arrives at the entrance of the boss entry gate has been corrected.
  • The problem of the number of remaining sacrifices in the UI not being displayed correctly upon entering the Altar of Shilen instant dungeon has been corrected.
  • The problem of the incorrect dialogue that appears in the chatting screen of the NPC “Kunda Watcher” at the Wharf of Gludio Airships has been corrected.
  • The region where character moving is not permitted within the Bloody Swampland topography has been corrected.

Comments

  1. Hy Everyone!

    I have a problem that I can't handle by myself.
    Here is it. Well as you can see I did fight a raid boss yesterday.The fight finished, I returned to town and log out cause I was to tired to continue playing.The other day I want to play at Lineage2 God as I always do.
    So I put my ID and password, till there everything is normal, I select my character I enter my Code and op I log on.I find myself in town where I log out after raid boss fight.And ploops I get a windows containing this:
    "You have been disconnected from server, please log in again"
    Strange because I can play normally with other characters on the same server, so where is the problem.
    A member of my clan said that I can't log in with Raidbuff because it doesn't exist anymore.
    So I came here hoping that NC Soft could fix it I send a request but was not what I needed to resolve my problem because it was no maintenace issue...
    Can anybody help me?...
    You can find me on Lineage2forum in the name of Miseryyore.
    Hoping to resolve the problem,

    Best regards


    Arlette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment