Catalin told yesterday, on dex forum, some things about current evolution of Freya project, about l2 java from Arion server.
"we only took partial code from l2 java . as you can see :
1. we rewrote the java core system
1.1 u can login with your acc on both l2j and l2off srv .
2. mobs stats /drop are retail 100 %
3 . managed to make ~80 % from gracia to work as retail .
4. recoded geoengine (need few tweak at pathnode)
5. remade the ai mobs implementation (incomming)
6. managed to move the database with all your chars, skill etc (except those u can remade :shortcuts, macro and clan sigs)
etc etc (something that l2j never accomplished in 5 years)
good part is that now we can progress .
trust me , it was not an easy decission for us to start something new after so long time . "
He also said on Wrath's forum that he will add the Arion files there also, "after holidays".